For California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to notify California residents (unless an exemption applies)
of the categories of personal information we collect about them, with reference to the categories set forth under
the CCPA, and the purposes for which we will use such categories of personal information.
As a California consumer you have the right to request that the business disclose what personal information it collects,
uses, discloses, and sells. Such a request can be made to Stratus Payment Solutions via e-mail to email@example.com,
via the “Contact Us” link on this website www.stratuspay.com or by mailing us your request via letter to
755 Grand Boulevard, Suite B-105-218, Miramar Beach, FL 32550. Once we receive your request, we will compare
information you provided with the information we already have. If we can verify that the request came from you,
we will provide the required information. We will match 2-3 identifying personal information data points to verify
that the request came from the consumer. If we cannot verify that the request came from the consumer, we will notify
The CCPA also provides for the right to opt out of the sale of personal information. However, we do not sell personal
You, the consumer, will not receive discriminatory treatment from Stratus Payment Solutions for the exercise of the
privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA.
You must provide either a power of attorney or written authorization to us.
Categories of Personal Information Collected:
The relevant categories of personal information that Stratus Payment Solutions may collect about California residents includes:
• Identifiers: Such as real name, aliases, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier , IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, or other similar identifiers.
• Customer records: Such as paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, etc.
• Protected classifications under California or federal law: such as age, race, color, ancestry,national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, etc.
• Commercial information: such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Internet or other electronic network activity information: such as browsing history, search history, website interaction, etc.
• Geolocation data: such as physical location or movements.
• Sensory data: such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
• Employment information: such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
• Profiles or inferences: such as profiles reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Purposes of Use:
We may use the above categories of personal information as follows:
• To provide the services for which the information was provided, including to process transactions, and payments;
• For authentication, identity verification, and fraud prevention and detection;
• To respond to or address your questions and investigate and resolve any issues;
• To personalize your experience using our websites and services;
• To improve and develop products and services, and for other research and analytics purposes;
• To respond to authorized regulatory, compliance and legal process; or
• To protect and defend our rights and interests and those of third parties, including in defense of litigation and other claims against us.
Not covered by this Notice:
This Notice does not address or apply to any of the nonpublic information that we collect that is subject to an exemption under CCPA Section 1798.145.
For more details and information about the personal information we collect and how we collect, use and disclose such personal information (as defined by the CCPA) and your rights regarding such personal information, please contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.